this is very calming
this is very calming
So far, I have been enjoying the Adventures of Business Cat a great deal, possibly more than is appropriate for an adult human. (All of these are from the webcomic Happy Jar)
UPDATE: Now with more Business.
YES ALL THE BUSINESS CAT STRIPS IN ONE PLACE
i can watch this for hours
fuck you and your steady hand :’(
sorry for the porn
It’s hockey time bitches.
SLEEP TIME IS NOW
SWEET DREAMS HUMAN
I WILL BE HERE, SHARING MY WARMTHS
I GOOD DOG
I KEEP MY HUMAN SAFE
when people are very very nice to you and make you feel good about yourself
- do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closet door must be fully closed. It bothered me when I lived in my old apartment because the door didn’t line up with the frame so it was always open.
- do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I used to as a kid because they were like little souvenirs. But over time, I eventually stopped because I really have no need for them.
- where is your next vacation? I currently don’t have any plans for a vacation as much as I would love one. I have a feeling it will probably be Florida though as my parents are in the process of looking at homes down there.
- who do you think reads these? I don’t know. Followers who are curious about the people they are following. Usually the people who reblog them.
- do you have a calendar in your room? Well, I have a calendar on my phone which is in my room whenever I’m in there.
- what’s your plan for the day? So far, I have registered for some of my classes and sat around watching youtube/playing Pokemon. Maybe I’ll look into apartments some more and see about getting my loans deferred since I’ll be going back to school. No real plans other than watch Blackhawks playoff hockey tonight.
- are you reading any books right now? I have multiple books that I’m in the middle of reading. I need to work on finishing them. It’s been a while.
- do you ever count your steps when you walk? I think I would as a kid occasionally. Especially when going up/down stairs. But it’s not something I do anymore.
- do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? If I have a song stuck in my head and I’m completely alone, I probably dance a little. It’s definitely something I’m more likely to do when there’s music playing though.
- do you chew your pens and pencils? Sometimes, I’ll put the end of my pen against my lips when I’m thinking, but I don’t chew them.
- what is your “song of the week”? Ain’t It Fun - Paramore
- do you still watch cartoons? Lately, I’ve been feeling nostalgic and have watched a few of old shows from my childhood. But it’s not something I do regularly.
- what do you drink with dinner? water usually
- what do you dip chicken nuggets in? I don’t like chicken nuggets so…
- what is your favorite food/cuisine? I absolutely love food so this one is tough for me. Although if steak is ever an option, it is incredibly rare for me to pass up.
- when was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I think it was in grade school for some time capsule assignment.
- can you change the oil on a car? Nope
- what is your usual bedtime? It kind of depends on whether or not I have work the next day. Ball park would be about midnight.
- are you lazy? If there’s nothing that has to be done, I am incredibly lazy. But if there’s important stuff that I need to take care of, I’m all over it.
- afraid of heights? No.
- occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I always hated when I got this question (still do) because I never really knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. I remember wanting to be a veterinarian for a while.
- hot tea or cold tea: I don’t drink tea
- tea or coffee? I don’t like either.
- favorite kind of cookie? Chocolate chip. Especially when they’re still warm and soft in the middle.
- can you swim well? I guess. I’m by no means a competitive swimmer, but I do fine.
- can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yeah.
- who do you want to see right now? I can think of a few people. Some of which I’ll be seeing this weekend. Others that I plan to see in the next month or so.